Wednesday 16 May 2018

Thank You

Morning Crafty Peeps... I have another card I made last summer to share with you today. Surprising what you find unedited on your laptop when you are sorting it out. I don't even remember making this card!


I used an MFT background and white heat embossed it on neenah card before adding black distress ink using a blender tool to give a chalk board effect.

I added a star cut from Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler card stock and then added a sentiment from avery elle. The piece is then mounted onto a white card panel and then onto a card blank made from cherry cobbler card stock.

I really need to get better at writing down exactly what I use for my cards....

Hope you have a lovely day.. I'll be back soon with more cards to share

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx