Thursday 3 May 2018

Happy Birthday Elephant

Hey Y'all. hope you are all having a good week.  I'm currently handing over at work so the days are a little manic and stressful but my mojo seems to be in full swing.

Today I have a card using a set from Mama Makes.  This set is called Elephant Birthday and you can find it HERE.


I stamped the image using copic friendly ink onto neenah solar white card stock and then coloured it in.  I then cut out a panel using Simon says stamp stitched rectangles before mounting it onto doodle bug colour in kraft DSP.

All of my Photoboards have been delivered now so I am working out which ones are best for my cards.  I will still have some cards already made and photographed the old way until the end of May and have manage to schedule a massive pile of posts as I am trying to get more organised with m blogging, crafting, facebook page and instagram account.

I also spent some of last weekend rearranging my craft room so my desk is directly under the room light.  Even with the desk lamps I was struggling with really bad light so the desk is now in the middle of the room.  Once I have finished my mad sort out and de-stash (you can find the pre-loved craft items for sale in HERE in a facebook group) i'll try and do a short video or at least some pictures.

Hope you have a great Thursday

Jen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx