Friday 4 May 2018

Bon Voyage

Morning... So one of my friends is off to travel and scuba dive for a few months as a sabbatical from work so I just had to make a little card.  The manatee from Clearly Besotted was perfect!


I coloured in one of the Manatee from the Manatee Madness set from CBS with copic markers and then fussy cut around the image.
I then embossed a piece of Soft Sky card stock from Stampin up with the Seaside Embossing folder from Stampin up and added a little colour using a matching copic to some of the waves before trimming a section of it out to create a band across the card.
The sentiment  from Tiny Type from CBS is then added on a strip of card over the waves and the little manatee added on foam tape to finish it off.

It's a long weekend in the UK with the May day holiday on Monday so I'm looking forward to a great weekend of music and friends.

Hope you all have a fab Friday!

Jen xx


1 comment:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx