Saturday 7 January 2017

Ombre Thanks

Morning LIMettes, we are back with another challenge for you over at Less Is More and as it's the first Saturday of January it's a colour challenge and I love this one!!

OMBRE

You can use any colour with an ombre effect!!

I had so much fun making this card.. Mixing up Rich Razzleberry re-inker from Stampin Up with some embossing past to get this gorgeous look!


It's finished off with a sparkly thanks sentiment and raised up on some foam.

We also have a fabulous new sponsor for January!

Picture

I'm hoping I finish sorting out the Craft room tomorrow so I can actually see my desk again!

Hope you have a fabulous Saturday

Jen xxx

11 comments:

  1. The ombre paste is so gorgeous, Jen! Love the look you have achieved against the dark card base. Good luck with the craft room....I fear that I have a drastic declutter ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than embossing paste...except when you add color to it. Terrific inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye catching design its fab Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CAS and elegant use of ombre Jen, that paste works a great in that colour and really pops agains the black card base. Great design and good luck with the declutter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what a dynamic but totally elegant card. The ombre against the black is just stunning.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Striking and gorgeous! Love the effect!! Popping in today to wish you a wonderful 2017. May it be filled with love, laughter, health and plenty of uninterrupted crafty hours! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous ombre panel Jen and the sparkly thanks adds a real touch of glitz and glamour to your card. Superb blending using the reinker and the paste. Oh boy! Decluttering is fantastic when it is finished but awful having to think about doing it. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh it's been a while since I've inked up embossing paste but you've inspired me to do it again, Jen. This is fabulous, what a great stencil. And the dark card base was the perfect choice xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Ombré paste. Love the glitter sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice twist having all that black to pop the design more...love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx