Thursday 15 December 2016

Make A Wish... LOTV December Release Sneak Peek

Morning... I have the second card for you from the new LOTV release which you can get from 12pm UK time tomorrow... this is an amazing release with fabulous new characters...

This cutie is the only rabbit in the collection, but I'm sure he will be a favourite... Cream Cake!


I have kept the card really simple and coloured in the whole lot.. finished off with a sentiment from Block Sentiments.

Sorry I'm in a rush today... Off to Vienna with my Mum for the weekend... The Christmas holidays has started for me as I have finished work until January.  I have plenty of crafting planned too!

Have a great Thursday!

Jen xxxx

2 comments:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx