Thursday 1 December 2016

It's Snowing....

Morning,

After a few google account and blogger issues before I went on holiday it's now all fixed and I have a little card for you using the fabulous James the Bear from Lili Of The Valley... He was my first love and I am so happy he is back as digis on the LOTV website.

I have used him for my inspiration for the new Facebook challenge over at LOTV... this month the theme is Winter.  Here is my card..


I have made a shaker card behind James using some fabulous sequins from Lucy .. this has to be my favourite mix ever!!

So that it didn't look strange when stood up, I followed an idea from Jennifer Mcguire to stick some of the sequins down to the back piece before adding in the rest of them... I love how the card looks when stood up now... makes such a difference. You can find Jennifer's video and blog post HERE!

I'll be back soon with another creation.. Have a great Thursday!

Jen xxx


2 comments:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx