Thursday 23 June 2016

You're Always There For Me

Morning..

I thought I would share a really quick card for you today from the Stampin Up order I placed at the beginning of the month. It arrived last week so I had a quick crafting session last night when I got home from Germany (I was supposed to be tidying up and sorting out bits for my stash sale).

These ladybugs are so cute I could not resist!


Supplies



I'm hoping to get into the craft room over the next few days to sort out my sale stash as well as a little crafting!

Hope you have a great Thursday!

Jen xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,
    I also fell in love at first sight with the lovely ladybugs (and the rest of the stamp set), and I was lucky enough to have a dear friend who ordered it for me as a present (didn't host a SU party myself...). And guess what was the first stamp I used??? :o)
    I really love the CAS design that you used, and will for sure CASE it one of these days... Thanks for the inspiration!
    Kind regards, Britta

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx