Monday 3 August 2015

Super Dad - Craft Stash DT

Morning... Happy Monday... I can say for sure that I hurt already from yesterdays gym session with Lizy, but I need to battle through the pain and keep going.  Determined that I will be able to do at least 5 full press-ups easily by the end of August and I am struggling to do even half press-ups at the moment.

I have a card made for Craft Stash this morning for you using some very simple star dies.  You can find them here in the shop.. they are currently on offer for a bargain of £6.99!!

I love how I can mix the items from the shop with my own stash too.  Here I have used small memory box alpha and added some simple stitching.


Must rush today, it's going to be a busy week for sure!

Have a great Monday!

Jen x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely can card.. Great design
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design love the colours hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomely cute card, love the stacked stars and fab stitching :-)

    Keep it up with the workouts...no pain no gain - lol!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx