Saturday 11 April 2015

You Are Tougher... And Crafty Stash Sale!

Morning LIMettes.. I'm back again this week but before I show you my card.  I have been busy sorting out craft stash over the last couple of weeks and have decided that I should let some of it have a new home, so I have updated my For Sale page.  Just click on the banner below if you fancy a shopping spree....

There is a selection of stamps and quite a lot of Stampin Up which are new or hardly used!

Enough waffling anyhow. I was so happy when I saw the challenge.. One Layer Splats!  I love the gorgeous grunge set from Stampin Up and this was a perfect opportunity to use it!


This was actually my second attempt.. the first ended up with a black thumbprint (note to self, clean stampin scrub). I'll show you how I rescued it later in the week, but it was no longer one layer lol.

Supplies:





Have a fab Saturday! I've got the dentist, a spring clean and some gardening to do!

Jen x

17 comments:

  1. Been there done that many times Jen with the black smudge! Love your card and what a fabulous SU stamp you have in your stash.
    Thanks so much for playing along again this week always love your inspiration at LIM. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ace again Jen. It's SO good to see you with us again this week!
    I might just have to take a look at your for sale items, although I really should do what you are doing and reduce the amount I have!
    Thanks so much...as always
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Jen I know what you mean with the smudge, be tough at the dentist..LOL. I have put in a couple of stamp requests, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gre at card and sentiment Jen xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I agree Gorgeous Grunge was a perfect choice for this challenge. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliaint card its a fab sentiment Enjoy the weekend Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card - love the splatter effect, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Jen and so lovely to see you back at LIM ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, this is a lovely card, great splats and very effective.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and love the sentiment. Perfect for many people I know! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card and sentiment Jen. Sounds like a busy weekend for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great splatters! A fab sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm surprised that I didn't have a thumbprint on one of my cards...very messy this week! LOVE your card...your splatters are just perfect with great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card - I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So incredibly effective for just one layer - love the gorgeous colours and inspiring sentiment :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jen, lovely to have you join us again! What gorgeous splatters and a great sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx