Friday 5 September 2014

Tagging Along

Morning... yes I know it's early but I thought I would share with you a quick project using one of the Christmas Mini Icons sets from LOTV.  I love this set and it's perfect for making very quick tags for your presents! I also used one of the sentiments from the Christmas Wishes set!


They were so quick and easy to make... and the white.. A wink of stella pen perfect for a few little bits of contrast!

Sorry I have to be quick today... Early start at work...

Jen xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love these tags and the cute little images. Have a great weekend. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mini icon set - did you use a die to cut the tags?
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! So excited to see these. I just bought this gorgeous stamp set and I've had ideas of doing something very similar, so it's fab to see this and get a little inspiration. Love them! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous tags jen.i love the cute images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tags! Love the Kraft base and these cute images.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx