Saturday 12 July 2014

Night Owl

Morning LIMettes.. It's One Layer Week (everyone's favourite I know!!) at Less Is More this week and we have a really fun theme for you! We want to see you adapt a fingerprint!!
My mojo really is back as I somehow managed to pull this card together late last night since I forgot it was One Layer Card week ... I really love how it turned out and had so much fun with this one!! Even though I look like a suspect with fingerprint patches now!!


I used espresso truffle memento ink for the fingerprints onto Basic Grey card stock from Stampin Up.and then stamped the branch from Love Blossoms and the little leaves from Design A Tree (both Clearly Besotted). For the moon I punched out a circle from scrap card and then used Unicorn White Hero Art ink pad and filled it in with finger prints.  It's finished off with some wiggly eyes...and a few pen strokes on the owls!!

I'm hopefully helping my brother finish painting his house today and then Lizy is round for dinner later.. Fajitas.. one of our favourites! 

I'm off to very sunny Egypt this week so I will try and visit as many of you as I can... Have a great Saturday!

Jen xx

19 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Jen, love it.
    So wish I'd thought to add some hand drawing... Think I might need to go back and play some more!
    Sarah
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, This card is fantastic!! Made me smile and admire your genious idea for the owls. Have a lovely holoiday. Just what you need. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owls there so fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jen ..... love the colours and those eyes really stand out !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute Jen. A fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card. Am totally in love with your little owls, reminds of the children's story by Martin Waddell. The fingerprint moon also works so well. Really so impressed by your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these sweet owls - a really creative idea! I hope you have a wonderful trip to Egypt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your owls are so cute, Jen and I love your fingerprinted moon! Have a fab evening with Lizy and a wonderful time in Egypt xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and inventive.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect such a pretty card love the owls love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card jen, what a fab challenge! Have a lovely holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful. You inspired my card though I did draw my own eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Jen, me too with the suspect's finger tips LOL Good luck with all the decorating :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the owls, Love the card :) Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card Jen! Enjoy your holiday
    A
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great fun card Jen - those owls are so cute! Enjoy your holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a fabulous card Jen, I love your adorable little owls with their boggly eyes.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this card, thank you so much for sharing. I had thought about using my own finger prints, but never got round to a design. Might just have to give it a go now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx