Tuesday 3 June 2014

Dad's Gone Fishing!

Morning... I've got a quick card for you today perfect for any fishing loving Dad.. I've used a super cute Penny Black image... It's been ages since any of these have seen any ink... but then when you have so much stash how can you use it all!!  I think I'm on another stash ban and continuing the Shop My Stash challenge for another couple of months, at least until I get back into the swing of card making again!


I love simple cards with just the image on and they seem perfect for more masculine cards!

That's it from me today.. so much to do and the days are disappearing in front of me!!

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely card for a Dad and such a cute image. I love how the twine gives a nice rustic feel with the dark green card. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Jen. Loving this image and amazing colouring. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card and the image is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable - love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning male card jen.i love the fab image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx