Friday 18 April 2014

Hoppy Easter

Morning... Happy Friday .... Can't quite believe that I've been off for a few days.. it has gone to fast.  I'm on my way to sunny Wales today to drop my Grandma off at my Uncles caravan for a week so early start for me!
Today card uses this super cute Hoppy Easter stamp from LOTV...


Card Recipe:
Image: Hoppy Easter
Scallop Die from Clearly Besotted
Card Stock & Re-inkers from Stampin Up

Fingers crossed the weather will be ok for me today... camera is packed and looking forward to a walk along the beach later!

Have a great day....


9 comments:

  1. What a sweet Easter card Jen, hope you enjoy the walk along the beach. We had a lovely ice cream on our beach visit this week, so lovely we can go again now the weather is improving. Happy Easter :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jen.i love the adorable image and your colours are stunning ;D
    safe travelling.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jen.i love the adorable image and your colours are stunning ;D
    safe travelling.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Jen. Really sweet image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Jen! Your coloring is always perfection! I hope you have wonderful weather and enjoy the rest of your time off! Happy Easter/Spring! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty is your card and so beautifully presented too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card Jen. Love the image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card great design Have a great Easter weekend and enjoy the seaside love and happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is juct pure cuteness! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx