Wednesday 8 January 2014

Special Delivery

Morning... It's an LOTV week for me it seems but this one is an older image from couple of years ago.... I just happened to be in a colouring mood for most of Sunday and this little one happened to make it to an actual card lol!!


Bright colours again from me .. It's becoming a bit of a trademark I think lol!!! Photos again are rubbish but I've already sold this card this week so no chance of a retake :-)

Card Recipe:
Image & Sentiment: Special Delivery LOTV
Rounded Squares Nesties
DP: Stampin Up in Strawberry Slush
Stampin Write Markers

Remember my candy here is still open until the end of the month!!!

That's all from me ... busy day at work ahead


6 comments:

  1. Good grief...need this stamp. Must check LOTV out! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be an "oldie" but still a "goody" stamp! Love how you cut an opening to frame the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh loving the pink Jen, great card too and such a cute bear again, I soo love bears :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous jen.fab sweet bear and I love the spotty background ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx