Thursday 14 November 2013

Christmas Shopping!

If you have managed to catch a copy of the new Papercraft Inspiration magazine you will have seen a fabulous project by my LOTV team mate Dena.... I was lucky enough to get to test this project this month.. Here is my card!!



The image is from the fabulous christmas release earlier in the year!!!

Card Recipe:
Image & Sentiment: LOTV
Twine: The Ribbon Girl
DSP: LOTV

It's a quick one from me today.... Hopefully I'm seeing lots of fabulous sea creatures!







10 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Jen! I do so love this stamp, and the holly paper just matches perfectly! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image, perfectly complimented by the paper and label embellishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image..she's gorgeous - very seasonal. Lovely card Jen
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. O so pretty Jen. Love the borders and the bigger brad to hold the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jen, love the image and layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely Jen. That LOTV stamp looks fab given the 'Jen' treatment. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning jen.gorgeous image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, I haven't got to that in the magazine yet - something to look forward to!
    I love your sweet CAS design and the image is adorable :-)
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx