Friday 18 October 2013

Polar Dad!

Morning.. It's another card from the bit's and pieces pile and this time I have used one of my favourite Christmas Images from LOTV and the baja breeze card stock peeking out at the bottom!!



Here is the card.... How cute is the little polar bear :-)


I embossed the background with a Sizzix Snowflakes and then stitched around the edges.  As the card stock below the image was not long enough I attached a scrap piece of matching card with some washi tape and then finished it off with twine and a simple sentiment.

Inspiration:
The Ribbon Girl: October Lovely Lili - Anything Goes

Card Recipe:
Image: Polar Pair from LOTV
Stampin Write Markers
Washi Tape from Stampin Up
Twine: The Ribbon Girl
Sentiment: LOTV

That's all from me for today....




;;sejfb

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jen, fab colours and such an adorable image. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I don't often comment, but I always love coming across your cards in my reader!! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jen, Nice to see you here - I like how you have carefully cut around the daddy bear pulling the sleigh - and still used 'traditional' Christmassy colours - very effective on the white embossed background! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili challenge! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Jen this is soooooooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The polar bear is very sweet and the colours and textures you created are a lovely match!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous jen.the image is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - the polar bear shading is great... and it kind of reminded me of photos I've seen of polar bears IRL and how despite being huge creatures they can be dwarfed by the size of the ice flow in the arctic....

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx