Friday 4 October 2013

Just A Note...

Morning....  I have a couple of really quick notelets to share with you today... These little ones are the current little cards that go out with any purchases from my "For Sale Page" so I thought I would show you all... Duck Egg Blue is one of my favourite colours and I just love how the paper matches the card stock... and I've used my favourite Clearly Besotted sentiment set too..


Card Recipe:
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted A Little Sentimental
DP: Stampin Up (Retired)
Small Pearl Cards from Anna Marie Designs

See you all tomorrow... xx





3 comments:

  1. I've been lucky enough to receive one of these and very lovely it was too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous jen.so classy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx