Saturday 17 August 2013

Round And Round

Morning LIMettes... I'm really not sure where this week has disappeared too .. or this month but it's time for another challenge at Less Is More and this week it's Theme week.  The challenge is...
Round & Round
We would really like to see cards that have wheels, items that go round or even moving parts and can't wait to see what you come up with!!


My first card uses a new set from Stampin Up, Rev Up The Fun, I've used the Stampin Write markers to ink up the different colours and added a little bit of microbeads to the bike and the spray....
The Dp is also from Stampin Up!

Inspiration:
ColorQ:#202


For my second card I used one of the background stamps from LOTV and stamped it with hero arts shadow ink in cup-o-joe. The sentiment is also from LOTV and I stamped this directly onto tape from Stampin Up.  It's finished off with a button and a bit of twine...


Don't forget I have items for sale here.  I'm away this week but will get them dispatched next Saturday when I'm back. I'm off to Scotland tomorrow but hopefully I'll have wifi in the hotel...

Have a great weekend

Jen x

12 comments:

  1. Great cards Jen, my favourite is the first one. Love that motorbike!

    Hope you enjoy your visit to Scotland, we have some great places to visit.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing cards Jen, hope you have fun in Scotland, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning male cards jen.your designs are fab ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you are having a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your motor bike is just great and I love the way you have used beads to emphasis the grit being thrown up behind it. I must try stitching at some stage, your cards always looks so good with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards Jen and enjoy yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards - love the kraft one. have a great time in Scotland.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards Jen. My boyfriend would love that card with the motorcycle on it since we own a Harley...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greats cards, especially love the sentiment on the first card :) and stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both cards, Jen, the stitching with the polka dots makes a lovely mat for your motorcycle! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work - thanks for sharing with us at the Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely need inspiration for male cards these are great

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx