Tuesday 2 July 2013

Vintage Thanks

Have you noticed that as soon as you get new crafty stash you tend to ignore or forget what is in the rest of it!!... Whilst looking for something completely different I found the fabulous Vintage Verses from this years Stampin Up sale-a-bration and it was exactly what I needed I just didn't realise it lol.... I have toooo much crafty stuff... think it will time for another clear and and sale very soon!!
Anyhow, enough waffling I have made this mega quick card for a male thank you card using said stamp!!


Card Recipe:
DP: Stampin Up (Retired)
Stamp: Vintage Verses (Retired)
Pool Party Embossing Powder (Not retired lol!!)
Pool Party Card stock
1" Square punch used to make banner (love this technique - makes banners so easy!)

I'm hopefully going to get some more crafting done tonight .....

Jen xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great card Jen. Love the colours you've used.

    Never thought of making banners with a square punch, must try.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jen.fab stamp and I love the spotty paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx