Sunday 28 July 2013

Just A Little Something...

Afternoon... A very quick card from me today made from bit's lying around on my desk... The tag is from a Stampin Up set of Lizy's that I was messing with the other week and the card left from earlier in the week...


Inspiration:
Freshly Made Sketches: #96


I've got to take Jack back to the vet later this afternoon after his emergency catheter earlier in the week but for now another coat of paint on the vestibule ceiling then I can pack all the paint away for now!

Jen xxx

5 comments:

  1. so stunning jen.i love the sentiment stamp and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jen, love that chalkboard style tag.

    Hope Jack's ok.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful CAS style! I love the paper piercing and the simplicity of this one. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen this is absolutely gorgeous! You always create such lovely clean cards and this card is among my favourites! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx