Wednesday 6 March 2013

With Love...

Morning... a very quick card today for you... Yesterday I was working from home and through the letterbox plopped my new goodies from Clearly Besotted... So I couldn't resist having a play last night!!
I used Laurie's card from Muse as a sketch quite literally...


Inspiration:
Muse: #7

Card Recipe:
Stamps & Sentiment: Butterfly Additions from Clearly Besotted
Ribbon: Stampin Up
Dew Drops: The Ribbon Girl
White Ink: Stampin Up

Right .. that's all from me for the moment

Jen xx

16 comments:

  1. Love this, so CAS, so elegant.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the Queen of Kraft, Jen, and I knew you would rock this MUSE challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sweet butterflies and that pierced border around the sentiment panel is the perfect touch! :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your stamped butterflies Jen - on the inside of the card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning jen.gorgeous design, i love your butterflies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the white butterflies, great Muse card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Jen, I think I need that new butterfly set in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Love your white butterflies substituted for the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! The tiny sentiment on the larger white piece really works! will have to use your idea! oh, and I love the dew drops!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen great idea to use the butterflies, love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super take, Jen, love the small sentiment on the large panel ... and those dew drops are splendid! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this hun...love the butterflies :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Jen, the design is flawless! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx