Saturday 5 January 2013

Wedding Wishes... Sketch Saturday #240 Sarah-Louise's Sketch

Morning Sketchers... so sorry I am a bit late this morning... having a nightmare uploading some images with chrome ... it keeps going into non-responding :-(.  Anyhow I'm here with this weeks challenge from Sketch Saturday and this week It's Sarah Louise's turn to do the sketch.  It's so nice to have a week off every month and see what they come up with.  Here is the fab sketch....
And my little card...



Card Recipe:
Image: Stampin Up
Prisma Pencils
DPs: My Minds Eye
Ribbon: East Of India
Punch: Stampin Up (Retired)
Pearls: The Hobby House

Ok... That's all from me for today... hope you can join in

Jen xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous sketch and I really like what you've done with it. Great image and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Sketch - and a gorgeous card!! I've never thought to use my Prismas on colored cardstock - thank you for this inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jen...:o)

    have a lovely weekend sweetie...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Jen. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous jen.i love your papers and stunning sweet love birds :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx