Tuesday 15 January 2013

Crab I Forgot!!

So I did actually forget.. to post this last night lol... I'm loving The Alley Way stamps... I often get asked for more fun or humorous cards so I thought I better start making a few ... I just love these little crabs.. I am a cancerian after all...



Inspiration
CASe this sketch: #10



Card Recipe:
Image & Sentiment: TAWS
New Red Flexmarker colours... love them!!!
DP printed on card base: Pink Petticoat

That's definitely all from me for today...

Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. I agree with Hannellie, this is so totally FUN!! The blue background reminds me of water. Love it! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, those cute crabs are definitely fun! And when I read the sentiment I just burst out giggling! Love it!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your colors. I would have stuck a red or a black piece behind because it all had to "match". But your use of blue makes those crabs even more effective!! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I always love pops of red on soft blue - this is especially appropriate as I can see the crabs on the shoreline! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTS this week, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Jen, love the colours on these cute crabs and that sentiment is brilliant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally TOO cute!
    Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great cute card Jen,loving the LO too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a Cancer too. I'll have to check into this stamp! Great fun, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx