Tuesday 6 November 2012

My Love For Roses... Passion For ProMarkers #174 In The Garden

Morning... oh my where has the last 2 weeks gone... Anyhow... it's time for another challenge at Passion For Promarkers and this week it's Jane Bs turn to pick the theme and she has chosen... In The Garden...  Here is my card...



We are sponsored this week by the fab Joanna Sheen.

Joanna Sheen
Inspiration:
The Ribbon Girl: Add Sparkle

Card Recipe:
Image: Kraftin Kimmie Rose
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Seam Binding & Gems from The Ribbon Girl

Ok... see you tomorrow...

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Really sweet, I like the cute image. You have coloured it so beautifully.
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fantastic jen.stunning image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen:) I just found your blog and and love your card style!! I love the image on this card Jen and I might just have to get it for a wedding card I need to make:) Beautiful. I'm for sure a new bloggies friend and look forward to checking out the rest of your blog. Do you have a subscribe via email? I didn't see it:)Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAbulous card, Jen! Love the image and love your colours and design!! This little lovely might just have to go on my wish list! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx