Saturday 14 April 2012

Hang In There... Sketch Saturday #203

Morning Sketchers... just a quick visit from me this morning... the kitchen is being delivered soon and need to find somewhere to actually put it... Anyhow onto this weeks Sketch Saturday sketch... And what a fab one it is.....


I've used a new image from Tiddly Inks... how cute...




Card Recipe:
DPs: Lily Bee Desugns - Buttercup
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
Ribbon from Stash
Buttons: The Ribbon Girl

I'll be back later tonight with my LIM card... off to Ikea now to pick up some bits....

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. This is stunning, love the papers and the pop of yellow, love it......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jen, great image and love the colour combo and layout too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Jen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Jen, I saw your showcase of this card over at Sketch Saturday, and had to pop over and tell you how much I LOVE IT!!! It is totally perfect!!! wendy xx
    p.s. pop over to my blog Retirement Party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning jen.gorgeous image and i love your fantastic colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the busyness of this card and the way you used the DP for the background!! Cute image too! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, Jen! Cute image and gorgeous colouring and I love the papers and colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx