Tuesday 31 January 2012

Dreams

Morning All .... Made this quick card to show you...


On Sunday I had to made 5 good luck cards and I had some bit's a pieces on my desk and when I went to pick them up last night this gorgeous patterned paper was next to some Anna Marie purple pearl card (my fave) and I just loved the combo.... I then had to try and find a sentiment so when look for a white rub on (I have some somewhere honestly) I found these old metal words in a box of stuff I have saved for scrap booking. They were from making memories and I got them at 25% of the original price at the NEC in 2004 from a scrapbook company that was really popular then in the last hour on the Sunday when they reduced everything. Anyhow enough waffling....


Inspiration:
Less is More: #52 Sketch



Card Recipe:
Paper: Melody Ross - Lydia
Sentiment: Making Memories
Purple Card: Annamarie
Ribbon: The Ribbon girl

I'll be back in a bit with a little Pollycraft number....

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. This looks great Jen!
    It really is fab paper.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jen, love that paper, makes the whole thing real pretty hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that striking paper
    Super card Jen

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card jen.love the fab paper and bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx