Wednesday 24 August 2011

Laptop Kitty.... Crafting For All Seasons DT


Well it's my first week on the DT for Crafting for All Seasons and challenge 8 is Bingo. 
We have 2 sponsors this week -  I'm using freebie images from sliekje.blogspot.com please go and check them out they are so cute. I've gone down one end of the grid with Ribbon/Glitter or Shine/ Flowers





Now I had a shock the day I was making this on how my scrap paper had got out of hand so every piece of paper on this came from the PINK draw lol.. I'm trying to be good and it's very hard

Promarkers: Fushia Pink, Cool Grey 1,2,4, Sunkissed pink,
Flex Markers: Sorbet, Cadet Blue
Senitment: Crafts 4 u ( i won these one)
Image: Skeije Blog - freebie you can find here...
MS Daisy Border Punch
Holographic Glitter
Gems
Ribbon: Dovecraft
DPs : Pink Petticoat leftovers

Hope you have time to visit the rest of the DT

Have a great Wednesday

Jenxx

3 comments:

  1. Awwww....just so cute hun...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrfect début card Jen, really cute and pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and fabulous sentiment:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx