Saturday 30 July 2011

Igloo

Well I was rooting through my stamps looking for my christening stamp last night and I came across this little forgotten number... an original woodblock LOTV stamp called Igloo. Now this one got lost somewhere in the excitement of the new LOTV stamps a couple of years ago now... but I think it will get a well deserved airing this Christmas. Here it is...


Now I do love my promarkers, but I'm afraid nothing can beat the 0 Copic for blending out colour to get this effect... it's amazing and beats the promarker blender hands down. You can simply add a little colour around the edge and pull it into the centre... fab for snowy items and white things....It really just gives it a little shadow.

Inspiration:
Lili of The Valley Thursday Challenge: #107 Domi's Sketch

Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV Collection from INCA stamps - Igloo
Promarkers:  Ice Grey 1-5, Pastel Blue, Pink Carnation
Papers: Pink Petticoat
Ribbon: The Ribbon Girl
Sentiment: LOTV Christmas Circles
Punches: Martha Stewart
Glitter from stash

Hope you all have a fab weekend.... I've got a whole day of crafting ahead of me...

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jen - I just love this image and your card is totally fab - I love the subtle blues you have used - awesome. A whole day of crafting ahead - how lucky are you! I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jen, love this image and the blue with Christmas or winter is lovely its a gorgeous card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrr love the snowy scene Jen :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx