Sunday 3 July 2011

Come Fly a Kite...

So I thought I'd better make a little card today and I'm using The Sweet Stop sketch as my main inspiration.



Now I'm not really sure about the white card.. and think I should have mounted it straight onto the background without it but hey ho...

Inspiration:

The Sweet Stop: SSS 115
My Mums Craft Shop: Something Old, Something New (Vintage Buttons, New Stamp)


Card Recipe:

DPs: MME Fly a Kite
Image: Lindsay Mason Hoist the flags by personal impressions
Pro markers: marsh, almond, Poppy, moss, tan, cinnamon, Sunkist pink, cocoa
Twine: The Ribbon Girl
Button: Vintage from stash

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of Sunday.... I'm off to Lizy's for a BBQ...

Jen xxx


7 comments:

  1. So sweet Jen....and the dp's are smashing too hun..

    have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, great papers and a lovely design

    Thank you for joining us at MMCS

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it with the white! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing love the great backgroud papers and the image is stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Jen. Love the cute image and the colring... the papers are great. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fussy cut image and darling patterns. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at MMCS. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx