Tuesday 24 May 2011

Acrobat - Macmillan 100 Card Challenge #1

So this is the first card in my 100 Card Challenge for Macmillan and its also my entry into this weeks Penny Black challenge - Fussy & Fancy.  I've use the sketch from this week Sketch n Stash # 62 and I've also entered it into this weeks - I Love Promarkers Animals and the New challenge on the blog lol " Crafting for All Seasons" which this fortnight is "Anything Goes". it;s also my entry into this months Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge - Pinks & Lilacs.



The image is Penny Blacks "Acrobat" which I picked up from Inspirations in Preston just after Easter. I've coloured this in with my trusty pro markers (cool grey 1-5, almond, sun kissed pink, forest green, meadow green, apple, buttercup, mustard, fuchsia, carnation, blossom, blender ).  The papers are Pink Petticoat I've use a Martha Stewart punch ( really should write the names on the bottom of these lol), white ribbon is from stash and dewdrops from the Ribbon Girl.  The sentiment is from Scrapalicious Sentiments.

Hope you like it

Jen xxx



8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and just love your colours...gorgeous

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning. Good luck with the challange and with the other 99 cards you are going to make and sell. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Good luck with your challenge - that's a biggie! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is just stunning hun! Love it! :D
    L xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful card jen.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, sweet card Jen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen. I love how you've used our sketch and the pretty colours too. Have a great weekend. Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - love the centre lacing detail!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx