Saturday 30 April 2011

One Stop Craft Challenge DT - In Stitches

Morning All,  it's Saturday again and that means time for a new challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge.  The theme for this week is In Stitches. I do hope you pop over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of our fab DT have come up with this week...I'm sure it will inspire you to join in with this weeks challenges. Anyhow here is my card....

The DP is made using an Image from Diane's Digital Designs Using Adobe Illustrator. The sentiment and bobbins are from Pink Petticoat and the buttons, twine and seam binding from The Ribbon Girl.  The thread was from my ancient embroidery stash.  Hope you pop along to the challenge

I also used the sketch from Mojo Monday....

Jen x  

4 comments:

  1. Really nice card Jen, love the bobbins and the sentiment, just lovely. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jen, those little thread spools are cute :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jen...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous,

    have a lovely day,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx