Sunday 27 March 2011

Art Deco Lady...

I'm back again with another card.... This card is my first Art Deco one and when Jenny at work asked me to do Art Deco I kind of freaked out a little bit as I didn't see this as my sort of thing.  Hope you like it.



The image is from Debbi Moores CD (Borrowed from Lizy which I know isn't truly crafty ethical but I was desperate lol). The Frame is from Sizzix ( Bigz Ornate # 3) and the white paper is just printing card.  It's finished off with a little bling and some black glitter. Simple but hopefully effective. The font is a Rennie Mackintosh like one called Hill House free from searching for a font.

Hope you like it.  I'm going to enter it into this weeks DYSU challenge which is Shine.

Jx

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning hun! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, so stylish and classy. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful! I’m so glad you joined us this week at DYSU! I love getting to check out all these new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic. I just love CRM - must try and find that font!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh you are a star, thanks so much for the link to font, all installed now!
    I'm following you too.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx