Tuesday 22 February 2011

Baby Buggy (Pink Petticoat)

Today I had a few card orders to do, but got excited when my ribbon girl order arrived and I couldn't wait to use the seam binding on a card so I combined the too... as well as being able to enter the ribbon girl blog challenge...


Anyhow, got to be quick today, so here is the card I made using the Baby Buggy digi image from Pink Petticoat.




I've coloured this in with my promarkers ( Pink Carnation, Blossom, Rose Pink, Almond, Sunkissed Pink and used the blender). I've mounted on Pink Petticoat papers ( Big Dots collection, and finished off with a few pearls and a couple of buttons from my stash as the wheels.  The white seam binding is just used for the bow.


Thanks for visiting today


Jen x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen - what a gorgeous card - we love the image, it's very cute and also love the button wheels! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge - Mary and Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found this. It's a gorgeous card Jen. So cute and pink : )
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx